Saturday, May 30, 2009

Pairs, people. Pairs.



Since Target is one of my fav stores (where else can you grocery shop AND get chic items for a good price?) I thought it would be a perfectly acceptable place to get a heavier set of dumbells. Notice I said SET.

RITA

Ooh... there's the eight-pound weights I've been looking for.

Rita picks it up, tests-drives the weight. A curious look spreads across her face.

RITA

(out loud)

Why is there only one weight left? Seriously. Who buys one friggin' weight?

A woman walks by the aisle, stops. Looks at Rita likes she's crazy

RITA

(to woman)

Who buys one weight? What's the point? Is someone that cheap that they can only afford one dumbell? Then just use a can of soup instead and forget about it!

WOMAN

Maybe a one-armed person bought it.

RITA

Don't you think a one-armed person would have other things on their mind?

The woman walks away, most likely disgusted at Rita's insensitivity.

RITA

(to self)

I'm going to Hell.

====================

But I still don't understand the logic behind buying one weight... lol

xoxo,

RiRi

No comments:

Post a Comment