Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Speechless...


but not wordless...


DONNA SIMPSON, DF (Dumb Fuck)
For the past few weeks, I've tried to become a "kinder, gentler Rita." Well, fuck that noize. It's because of assholes like this sick twist from New Jersey (shocking, I know) that I must vent.
Donna's goal in life is not to be an outstanding mother, tree hugger or "most loving fatty."
No. Her goal is to the World's Fattest Woman. Bitch already weighs 600 pounds and her goal is to double her size in the next two years.
But that's not the most repulsive part. She wants you and me to pay for her food bills.
What. The. FUCK!?!?
She's got the audacity to have a website in which she asks for our help in making her a disgrace to humanity. Her food bills for her alone is over 3-grand a month.
Anyone who donates to this woman's cause needs to be immediately booted off the planet or charged with attempted murder.
I'd call Donna a pig, but pigs are cute and cuddly.
I'd call Donna stupid, but stupid people have SOME brain function.
I'd call Donna a douche, but a douche has purpose.
So... I'll just say you're one of God's special creatures. Emphasis on creature. I hope you don't accidentally sit on one of your kids and suffocate them.
By the way, I need a car cover. Can I borrow your panties? Vurp....
xoxo,
RiRi

No comments:

Post a Comment