Saturday, April 25, 2009

The Pits...






This is a GOOD combination...
The truth about Matthew McConahottie via People Magazine on "deoderant-gate." The reason why he doesn't get cozy with a deo stick? He...
"doesn't like to smell like something or someone else."
Okay... I get it. Uniqueness is cool. But stank is rank. And he agrees...
"If my smell starts to bother someone, I'll take a shower."
Good to know. Cuz guys can get ripe pretty fast. It'd be one thing if you oozed chocolate or roses... but what always fascinates me is how the offending smell producer NEVER can smell his/her on stench. How is this possible?
Another one of life's mysteries...
NOTE: McConnahottie is still HOT. His potential for reekness doesn't deter from that. What does that say about me?

No comments:

Post a Comment