Sunday, April 19, 2009

Writer for hire


Did I Mention I'm a "Writer for Hire?"
While I'm attempting to roundhouse-kick open the doors of Hollywood, I gotta eat. Nothing but the finest Ramen noodles and Easy Mac for me. I use my unique perspective and experience in front of the camera and behind the microphone to create juicy nuggets as a freelance writer. My edge over the other freelancers is that I know what catches the attention of producers and talent because I've been there.
What I write: video scripts, radio/television commercial copy, web copy, articles, descriptive, press releases, want ads, and anything else you may need.
Oh-- I've got excellent turnaround time. In this case, a quickie is a good thing...
Rate sheet, samples and testimonials available for serious inquiries only. ritachronicles@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment