Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Addadictomy


Wannahaves.com came up with the Top 10 Best Movies for Men:

10. Resrvoir Dogs
9. Natural Born Killers
8. Die Hard
7. Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back
6. The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
5. Goodfellas
4. Scarface
3. Pulp Fiction
2. The Shawshank Redemption
1. The Godfather Trilogy

Nice list. Then I realized that six of these movies I would consider favorites. 6 out of 10.
60-percent (I don't know if that's actually correct.) I'm a female. These are greatest movies for men.

Gulp.

Does that mean I'm a hermaphrodite? Will I wake up one day as Rosie O'Donnell? Do I have a deep-down urge to wear work boots and flannel? Or worse yet-- will I wake up one morning and my girl parts will be replaced with those... boy parts?

Eeek!

xoxo,
RiRi

No comments:

Post a Comment