Friday, September 18, 2009

Moron Move


Klutz + Twisted Mind = Me

I hit both parts of the equation within an hour.

Klutz: I still haven't mastered walking after all these years, and managed to trip over my own feet while walking to my car. Really. I walk better after a few drinks.... probably because I'm concentrating on walking. I should I apply that daily. I really enjoyed the snickering from the lunchers sitting outside. Sigh...

Twisted Mind: I'm at the grocery store looking for Golden Mushroom Soup. Can't find it, cuz, it's moron move day. Friendly grocery store dude asks if I need help. My eyes are scanning the shelves; I kinda hear him talking... I reply: "Yeah. I'm looking for some Golden Shower Soup." Silence. I realize I just asked friendly grocery store dude for a can of kink. I'm suddenly sweating like a whore in church. I can't find this can of soup quick enough. Finally I spot a can, grab it and run.

I'm going to blame my allergy medicine... or my genetics. After all, my dad once asked for a "Great American Long Dong" at a hotdog stand instead of the "Great American Long DOG."

I got nothin' else.

xoxo,
RiRi

No comments:

Post a Comment