Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Want some cheese to go with that whine?


This might be the biggest toolbag roaming Planet Earth right now. And trust me, the competition is stiff. This pansy-ass motherf*cker is crying to Us Weekly mag that he "took a lot of abuse" from Kate.
Obviously, not enough. When I watched the show, at first, I did feel sorry for this dolt. Brow beaten all the time by the overbearing Kate. But now I know why-- you're a mouth-breathing, no working, ho-humpin' fool! She abused you?
Check out this quote from the modern day Confucious: "She'll call me, almost like a lame fish. Like I wasn't going anywhere." What in God's name does that mean? You talk like Beavis and Butthead!
If we give you a skirt, a tampon, some Midol and some chocolate will you STFU?
I'd call you a douche, but a douche has some purpose.
Rant concluded. Don't make me get all Old Testament on you....
xoxo,
RiRi

No comments:

Post a Comment