Monday, August 24, 2009

My favorite email...



I hadn't heard from my "buddy" Abdullahi Sarki Mukhtar in ages. But he was kind enough to tell me that his email is not a scam. Whew!


ATTENTION BENEFICIARY:
Based on the report we received from our investigation department, we wish to warn you against some Miscreants, Hoodlums and Touts who go about scamming innocent people by claiming to be who they are not and thereby tarnishing the image of our country.
Open the attachement to read more...

How'd he know that Rita is short for "beneficiary."

Nice try, Abdumbass Sucki Muckstain. Really? I'm still not opening your virus-filled attachment. Even though I appreciate your chivalry in trying to protect me from the real scammers. (wink, wink)

Mad props, though, for usage of "miscreants, hoodlums and touts." Touts! I MUST use that in a sentence today (by the way, I think you mean "louts.") Other than that, fuck off. Please. See. I can play that game, too.

xoxo,

RiRi

No comments:

Post a Comment