Wednesday, May 27, 2009

He's a catch!



Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to introduce you to "Alcoholic Al." Why is no one clapping?


My "creative partner" is a flighty dude. He has the talent, but his ability to stay on task without altering the vision drives me insane. I understand altering one's course to get a G.I. Joe-grip on the brass ring, but flip-flopping on what said "ring" is places me in a continual state of wanting to beat his well-meaning ass.


But I digress. I got to digging through my sketch folder, and stumbled across two of my favorite characters waiting to be fully developed-- Alcoholic Al and his twin brother, Stalker Steve. Both are complete toolbags. Some might say they're really the same person. (That will be revealed in my tell-all when I win my awards and decide to become a recluse.)


I did write a theme song for "AA." Enjoy these heart-gripping lyrics. And if you must shed a tear, do so. Crying is therapeutic.
ALCOHOLIC AL
He's got no job
The douchebag can't drive a car
Still lives at home (with his momma)
Spends the whole day at the bar
Tries to fix things
But always makes them badder
He drinks so much
His ass is getting fatter
He's full of shit
Thinks he's the king of the world
He's got no skills
The bitch makes me want to hurl
He's Alcoholic Al
He's skeezy
And he's shady
Don't know how to treat a lady
He's Alcoholic Al
His weenie
Is so teenie
He's the King of Whiskey Dick
He's Alcoholic Al
xoxoxo,
RiRi







No comments:

Post a Comment