Monday, May 25, 2009

The pits



Guess what fine fragrance I'm wearing?

Ode de pit? Perhaps. Degree has decided to get into the "fine fragrance" game, because making my pits smell like a waterfall at dawn wasn't enough. In one of my girlie mags, I came across a sample of Degree's "Classic Romance." An inner dialogue ensued.

RITA

Classic Romance? As in reminiscent of some odiferous B.O. from the 1800's when people didn't bathe that often? That'll really get me a baby-daddy sometime soon.

Rita rips open the sample strip, takes a whiff.

RITA

Hmmmm... not bad, but something's not right here. I know how the scent of my Degree deoderant 'alters' after a day of writing under deadline. Phew. Yeah, This is gonna end badly.

====

No matter how you dress it up, it's still fresh smelling stuff from a pit-juice fighting company. Call it "fine fragrance," call it "ode de" call it... anything. It's still DEGREE. Stick to what you know. Degree- you're the pits. And that's okay!

xoxo,

RiRi

No comments:

Post a Comment