Monday, May 18, 2009

WTF happened to survival of the fittest?!?

Take a good, hard look at "Dumb and Dumber."

He, of the I've-had-one-too-many glassy-eyes; She, of the I'll-scromp-anything-that-has-a-wiener. (Note the classy hickie-action, I mean, love bite.)

This is Danica Wallace and Jeremy Welch, from good ol' OH-IO! They were busted Friday after cops spotted them gettin' busy in a car while Danica's kiddies were in the back seat. Niiice.

POLICE

Why are you two pantless?

The cop looks-over this brainiac couple.

(to Jeremy)

I should arrest you for "false advertising."

Jeremy hiccups.

JEREMY

Huh?

POLICE

What. Are. You. Doing. Here?

Jeremy hiccups again.

JEREMY

We got horny and just wanted to fuck.

DANICA

Just so you know, occ-i-fur... I'm not completely drunk. I just had a Bud.

==================

This is why survival of the fittest needs to be en vogue again...

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2009/0518091car1.html



No comments:

Post a Comment