Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Smooth as a baby's....


I gave up pricey promised-filled products long ago. Then, I got sucked right back in.
Recently, I was an emcee at a Macy's event. Representatives from each cosmetic company gave their spin to the oohs and aahs of the crowd. Lancome's Genifique caught my eye. Partly, because the sales manager was damn good at her job... but mostly because of the facts. Genifique is basically youth-producing genes. I ran home with a cute little baggie full of samples, and let me tell you-- wow! This serum makes my face feel great. I'm a huge skeptic, but I am already seeing-- that means visible-- results after two weeks of use.
Two. Weeks.
Of course, I took my slightly-jiggly ass back to the Lancome counter at Macy's and bought a big girl's bottle of Genifique. For $78, it's totally worth it.
Use it. Love it. You're welcome!
xoxox,
-Rita

No comments:

Post a Comment